Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, garbanzo mini lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people with the internet. When you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Wrap it up - Fold the sides where the garbanzos are inwards so that it covers some of them. Then, gently, roll the rest of the leaf following the stem line. Be careful when wrapping it, the leaves can break easily.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps
- Take 1 can of cooked garbanzo beans (15 oz.).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 medium of red onion (chopped).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon or lime juice (whatever you have). It's more or less the juice of half of a lemon/lime.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper - to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 6 large of romaine lettuce leaves.. use more or less depending on how many wraps you want.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro pesto (optional).
Instructions to make Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps
- Drain & rinse the garbanzo beans.
- Throw all of the ingredients (except for the lettuce leaves, obviously) into a large bowl or something where it won't make a mess.
- Using a potato masher or whatever you can find if you don't have one, get creative, smash the mixture until you don't see any more round garbanzos around..
- Put some of the mixture into one of the lettuce leaves but don't put too much in, otherwise it wont wrap up well. Place it towards the wider part of the leaf. The garbanzos should be in a sort of parallel line with the stem of the leaf..
- Wrap it up - Fold the sides where the garbanzos are inwards so that it covers some of them. Then, gently, roll the rest of the leaf following the stem line. Be careful when wrapping it, the leaves can break easily..
- optional - If you want to want to try it with the cilantro pesto (which I highly recommend you do), I used the one from this recipe.. just but a bit all around the leaf before wrapping it up: http://thugkitchen.com/post/46773308203/im-so-tired-of-mother-fuckers-asking-where-do.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garbanzo mini lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!