Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my family's healthy sweet potato snacks. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people over the internet. When you are the one who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Hasselback Sweet Potatoes Hasselback potatoes are whole potatoes that have been cut into a fan shape, dotted with butter, then roasted. The result is a crispy-on-the-outside, creamy-on-the-inside. I love having a baked good like these sweet potato oat bars on hand for afternoon snacks.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks
- You need 150 grams of Sweet potato.
- You need 60 ml of Soy milk.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make My Family's Healthy Sweet Potato Snacks
- Cut the peeled sweet potato into large pieces and put in a microwavable bowl..
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let sit in the steam with the wrap still on for 2 minutes..
- Mash with a fork..
- Add soy milk and salt and mix. The salt will tone down the sweetness, of the sweet potatoes, so if you like, you can add more honey or sweetener..
- Once the sweet potato mixture is smooth, sprinkle in sesame seeds before forming into scoops. *In this photo, they've been place in foil cups, but the ones in the top photo were just rounded into balls..
- Bake in the toaster oven for 5 minutes. (If you are using a normal oven, preheat to 410F/210C and bake for 15 minutes.).
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my family's healthy sweet potato snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!