Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fast and healthy pecan granola. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people with the internet. If you're the individual that needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This Chunky Pecan Granola is so good and healthy that you can enjoy it at any time of the day. It is perfect for a delicious and nourishing breakfast or as a healthy snack. There is actually no rules to consume granola and everyone has their preferences.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may cook Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola
- Make ready 200 g of Maple syrup.
- Make ready 100 g of Crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 50 g of Unsalted butter.
- You need 300 g of Porridge Oats, Jumbo work best.
- Prepare 100 g of Chopped Pecans.
- It's 80 g of Pumpkin seeds.
- It's 200 g of Sultanas.
- You need 2 tsp of Mixed Spice.
Instructions to make Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 4. In a bowl combine the oats, pecans, seeds and spice..
- In a small pan, over a gentle heat melt the peanut butter, butter and maple syrup together stirring to break up any clumps of peanut butter..
- Drizzle the buttery liquid over the dry ingredients stirring well till everything is coated and starting to stick together..
- Tip onto a large baking tray and bake for 20 mins stirring well half way through. When done, stir in the sultanas while still hot and press the granola down with the back of a spoon to help it clump together as it cools..
- Once cool store in an airtight container for 3-4 weeks..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fast and healthy pecan granola recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!