Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy crunchy granola clusters. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy crunchy granola clusters is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people over the internet. Should you be the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Find Granola Clusters and Related Articles. Perfect for breakfast with milk or yogurt and fruit. You can add them to baking, eat them with custard as I did last night, or grab a handful on the go.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy crunchy granola clusters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy crunchy granola clusters
- Take 6 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnimon.
- Take 1/4 cup of toasted seseame seeds.
- Take 1/4 cup of ground flax seed meal or weat gearm meal.
- Take 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of safflower oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of dried cranberried.
- Make ready 1 cup of dried cherries.
Step by step to make Healthy crunchy granola clusters
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In LG. bowl mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients except berries well..
- In a sm. bowl mix all wet ingredients well..
- Now pour liquid into dry stirring together till every thing is evenly coated..
- In a pre lined baking sheet add oats. You may need to do half at a time. Cook in oven for 20-30mins or until a light golden color..
- Now pour hot outs into a bowl with berries mix and pour back onto the lied sheet . Allow to cool. Once fully cool break up into what ever sized clusters you like and seal in air tight container..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food healthy crunchy granola clusters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!