Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy snacks. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy snacks is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
For an easy, healthy snack hack, keep a bag of brown rice cakes at the ready in your pantry. Spread your favorite toppings like mashed avocado, hummus or nut butter. Simply divide up your portioned servings of hummus and dip fiber-rich vegetables into the protein-packed puree.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy snacks using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy snacks
- Make ready 100 gm of Cornflakes.
- Get 50 gm of Peanut.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted or unsalted boondi.
- Take 10-12 of Almond (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Raisins.
- Get 1 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red chilli.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Mango powder.
- Make ready 10-12 of Curry leaves.
- You need of Salt-to taste.
Steps to make Healthy snacks
- Heat oil in wok. Once hot add peanut.fry them until slightly brown on low heat flame. Roast until slightly aromat. Then keep in plate..
- Roast almond on low flame inthe leftover oil until slightly dark keep it in the plate..
- Keep 2tsp oil in the wok take out the rest. Reduce flame,add 10 to 12 curry leaves, roast until crisp. Turn off flame..
- Now add spices-sch as mix salt,garam masala,red chilli, mango powder, powdered sugar. Mix well. Add cornflakes mix all well.mix peanut, raisins,boondi,mix well. Turn on flame& keep it low, stir once..
- Cornflakes Namkeen is ready,turn off flame. Crispy Namkeen is ready. Take it out in a plate. And.
- & Enjoy the Namkeen.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy snacks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!