Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy dinner snacks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Dinner Snacks is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people through the internet. In case you are the individual that needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
More vitamins and minerals than nut butter. Available at your local grocery store. Savory Flavors Roasted to Perfection or an Irresistibly Sweet & Crunchy Delight.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Healthy Dinner Snacks using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dinner Snacks
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Tumeric powder.
- It's tsp of Ginger powder1/4.
- Make ready tsp of Garlic powder1/4.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- It's tsp of Nutmeg1/4.
- Take of Water.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Make ready tsp of Baking powder1/4.
- Get of Egg.
Healthy Dinner Snacks detailed
- Sieve flour add baking powder, ginger powder, tumeric powder, garlic powder, pinch of salt, butter add egg,mix everything together add little water to form thick Dough.
- Place the dough on the working table. Cut it into small sizes, pick each small size,knead and use the rolling pin to flatten it..
- Place your pot on medium. Pour some oil and allow it to heat for some minutes. Then fry your dough. Tadaaaa your healthy dinner snacks is ready. You can have it with ZOBO drink or water or your desire drinks.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy dinner snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!